Friday, October 15, 2010

THE STORMS OF LIFE

Alma 26:6 say's "Yea, they shall not be beaten down by the storm at the last day; yea, neither shall they be harrowed up by the whirlwinds; but when the storm cometh they shall be gathered together in their place, that the storm cannot penetrate to them; yea, neither shall they be driven with fierce winds whithersoever the enemy listeth to carry them. "



  This Scripture reminds me of the story in Luke 8. When the Savior is sailing with his disciples across the lake when a big storm comes in. His disciples were scared, but they instantly knew who to turn to for help. The Savior.
Sometimes it seems so much easier to turn to other means of comfort such as friends, family, T.V., and other things. If we would all learn to turn to our Savior first our trials, and troubles would be so much easier to bare. I know my Savior lives, and loves me. I know its only through him that we can be saved. I'm so grateful for his atonement. I love him, and I know he loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment